Great stat that shows the greatness of a player...
Was listening to Mike and Mike the other day, and they were talking about Lebron. He is the only player in the league who currently has a career average of more than thirty points against a team that he has played more than thirty times I think. It is the Bucks, and like I said he is the only current player with that stat.
Jordan is the only other player to have done the same......
Except he averaged more than thirty against FOURTEEN teams. I was younger, and didn't realize exactly how good he actually was. Put that in there with the glove like defense he played on people, and wow. I think his status of being the GOAT is pretty safe....





). One thing that gives Wilt the edge over Jordan for me, is that Jordan never had the impact as to where they actually changed the rules of the game to try and make it easier to play against him. The NBA had to do that to Wilt. He was a specimen though. If I am not mistaken Wilt won and NCAA track title in the hurdles while at Kansas.


Bookmarks